POC the whole automated-upgrades pipeline
The objective of this ticket is to try to make the smallest MVP possible for the whole pipeline.
Step could look like:
- grab the list of all targeted repositories (already done in most dashboard)
- run an analysis of those repositories selecting the repositories that needs an action
- on all those selected repositories run a fixing script creating the needed commit
- for each fix, generate and create the corresponding MR (probably in a "dry-run" mode until we are happy with the result)
- maybe randomly assign a pool of people to the MR?
One very stupid simple fix to test is simply: rename README to README.rst (this include renaming in the
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information