Small roadmap: QA improvement list with doctor-cube (when possible)
This is a "let's regroup everything for now" card about what are our next steps to create and run scripts using doctor-cube (when possible) to improve the QA of our cubes.
Not really ordered steps:
- drop python2 support
- python3 on used-cubes
- deprecated-warnings [this one will be in another card]
- tox rule for debian packages
- base tox for missing one in used-cubes
- .gitlab-ci.yml for missing ones in used-cubes
- new format for missing ones
- black if there is no topic and no MR
- check-manifest for all used cubes, this is needed for making good quality debian packages
- capture-deprecated-warnings for used-cubes
- black it if broken on a branch/default and no MR
- update copryright date
We will probably move at the rhythm of "one new improvement once the previous one is merged"